Sunday, March 9, 2008

Play WeekI


Tonight I created an account at Wikipedia, but after looking for errors on numerous pages, I did not notice anything to change. However, Wikipedia is really neat. It is amazing how so many people come together and write so much useful information. I know that it is not an authoritative source but it appears to be mostly accurate when I have used it. Now that I have an account when I find something to correct I will fix it.

I also used two of the photo generators but I really didn't come up with anything great. I liked some of the effects from the Photo Spread Effect Generator including the bubble and lightning effect. I looked at some of the e-cards on Letter James and may send one of them on someone's birthday. I often send free e-cards from Hallmark or some other website. I thought the Warning label Generator was really neat and I made one that I think is fairly funny. I did notice one error with the site. It often cuts off the last letter that it will let you type in.
I also played with one of the games listed in the award winner section. I liked Guess-the-google. It pops up a group of images that all relate to one key word and you try to guess it. It is fun.
Soon I plan on trying some of Second Life. More on that later.

No comments: